UGH!!!!!! All I want to do is cry and sream, and kick up a tantrum like a toddler. Not very lady-like and won't do me much good. Still, maybe I'd feel better.
This past weekend we met the kids adoptive parents. They are wonderful and I just know it is going to be a great thing once everyone adjusts. Right now though, I don't want to let go. I mean honestly - how do you tell an infertile woman who has raised these kids for 18+ months to pack them up and ship them off and to call another woman "Mommy"? It is HARD!!! SOOOOO HARD! I know we made the decision not to adopt. I know it was the right decision, but at this moment I hate it all.
On top of all that, I am leaving my family, my friends, my comfort zone and going it alone in the land of the cornfields. Ok, Ryan will be there and of course I have my saving grace, Avery, but this sure is a lot to throw at a girl all at once.
This is all happening so fast. This weekend we'll spend time with the other S family. Next weekend we'll drop off the kids and head to Indianapolis to house hunt. Then pick up the kids, spend the week bouncing between houses and drop them off for another weekend. Then the kids will either stay or bounce between for the week and we'll say goodbye on the weekend. After that I should have about 2 weeks to pack and get things in order to move.
How did my life get so crazy???
Trying to Learn Piano, AGAIN!
5 days ago

1 comment:
Wait. Did they already decide to adopt them? Why don't they have to foster first? And what about the pregnancy? I'm gonna need some details. Something that will stray me away from my own thoughts.
Post a Comment