Monday, April 12, 2010

It's the Final Countdown

This week is our last week with the kids. I am so excited to see them bond with their forever family. It is really special. I knew God had something great up His sleeve, but I never knew how great it would be to watch it unfold. I still have my sad moments, but I know God's got it all taken care of.

On another note - we found a house. We had to compromise some space for an amazing neighborhood, but it is still big enough for guests, so it'll do. It is really nearby to some wonderful shopping, so this girl is thrilled!

I am on my 3rd week of single parenting. My hats are off to all you amazing mommy's that swing it full time. Whew, it's hard not having someone to relieve you after a long trying day. Thankfully the kids are nearly as exhausted as me and have been going to bed nice and early.

There is still a lot for me to do to get ready for the move, but this week I am not thinking about it. Once the kids are gone I will dive in and call the cable, phone, utility companies and all the other boring stuff I need to do, in addition to packing. Oh, and get together with my girls for a goodbye dinner, and a farewell luch at church and sooooooo many other things. I think I will rest when June gets here.

No comments: