In less than 2 months we will be heading to Disney! I can't wait. There is a possibility that I am more excited than Avery at this point. When we initially planned this vacation it seemed like the perfect time. Avery was old enough to ride the big rides. We wouldn't be emcumbered with a stroller or the gear that goes along with little ones. It felt like a relaxing trip was in store. Or at least as relaxing as Disney can be. Our reality is now far from the image I carried in my head. It looks like we will have 2 extra little guests joining us. J and C will likely still be with us and since we don't do respite for vacations, they will come too. I am making lists of things we need. Asking myself do we take the double stroller or 2 singles. Should I take pack-n-plays or rent a crib from the resort. Do I have something that will keep bottles cold at the parks. And the list goes on. My assumption is that if I prepare in advance it will be flawless. (I know I know... feed my delusion!) So to update on the boys... things are really good. Really busy, but good. J is walking now. It's lots of fun seeing him learn new things. C is growing like a weed! It seems like every time I turn around he is outgrowing clothes. We still don't know how things will turn out for either of them, but feel hopeful that both cases are headed in the right direction for each of them. Avery is going to be 7 soon. I am starting to think party plans. We leave for vacation just 5 days after her birthday, so we'll have a special celebration at our charachter breakfast. She will be very surprised. I think that we're going to invite a couple friends for mani-pedi's at the local kids salon. The other big news is that she learned to ride a 2 wheel bike. So proud!!!! I'm telling you I just welled up with tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment