Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer Time!

I am very much in need of a vacation! and in less than 3 weeks... I am getting one. Disney, here we come!
I've been shopping, planning, packing and trying to organize every little detail. When we initially decide to go to Disney we were a family of 3. Now we are 5 (provided the boys both get permission to travel) and with 2 babies it is going to be a little more involved. Still, I can't wait!

As for the boys... they are great! Little Man had a court hearing and will have another before our trip. It has me a little nervous, just because things with his case have been so odd, but I trust that the right thing will happen. Big Boy will have court in July. I think his will go well and provided things continue like they are, he will likely go home then or soon after. But with foster care anything can happen, so I am throwing away any expectations.

In 14 days my baby will be SEVEN. I am trying to plan something special for her, but since we are leaving 5 days later for vacation it will have to be easy and more low key. It will also be the first time she won't celebrate in Ohio with our family. That is a little sad.

No comments: