Monday, July 12, 2010

From Frump to Fab-u-lous

Or at least non-frump. Not sure I'll ever qualify as fabulous.

I've been feeling pretty ick about my hair and had been wanting some bold color for a LONG time. Last week I put my foot down and made an appointment. I figured since I don't know the area I'd give the local beauty school a try, after all they have a nice salon close by. I went in this morning well prepared. I knew what I wanted (which morphed over the course of the day), had snacks, music, and heaps of coloring books and reading books for Avery and anticipated a long day. I did NOT expect 5 HOURS in a chair while my daughter entertained the staff and students. She sang, did hair (on a dummy) and colored her heart out - I was so proud! She didn't complain one time.

So I walked in looking something like this...








and came out like this...

I like it. It's different. Definately less boring.

1 comment:

A Family Created By God said...

I love your hair girly!