Thursday, February 18, 2010

Should I Stay or Should I Go

It is really hard for me to think about relocating, but that is exactly what we are doing. Ryan got an amazing offer from his boss on Monday and passing it up would probably be considered a bone-head move.
So we are seriously considering where and when to go. The choices are Indianapolis or Louisville. Honestly neither are high on my list, since I had been pushing for the East Coast or someplace warm and sunny. Corn fields and rednecks are not my idea of my "dream town". Ok, ok, I know that was mean and Indy is a big city and not so po-dunk - obviously that is where I hope to go. But Ryan has friends in Louisville, so he'd love that.
I thought we were going to have a lot of change before, now it might be a whole new set of changes. I'm ready!

This weekend we are going to Indy to see the town and get a feel for the different areas. We know Louisville better, so that isn't as hard. Hopefully we are blown away and our decision will be an easy one.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I think it will be a good thing and I love corn!! LOL!!!

A Family Created By God said...

No! You can't leave me!!! What will I do without having you so close! By the way, do you know that Toni lives in Indy? You would be close to her! Keep me posted girly!