Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh My Good Golly!!!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more confusing...

The 3 kids mom is pregnant AGAIN! This throws some interesting scenarios in the mix. It doesn't mean the baby will automatically go into state care, but given the current conditions it seems inevitable that it is just a matter of time.

Summer could be very interesting around here.

Oh my heavens, I can't even process all this drama.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh Lord. Part of me is torn thinking this maybe the answer you have been looking for. And then I think of all the drama. Wow!

Jen Stevens said...

That is exactly what I am feeling Missi - it's just nuts!

julian said...

HOLY COW!!!
Just when things seem to be settled in the way of a decision, this...
You have so much thinking and praying to do..Bless your heart, why can't life be simple?