So we got the call this afternoon for 3 kids, yep THREE. And guess what they are all 3 and under. It's a girl H age 3, another girl H age 1 1/2, and a boy J 10 mos.
They arrived at about 7:45 and I got them fed, Avery showed them where to play (and how Miss Bossy pants). I talked to the case worker and got info I needed then they left. I was a whirling dervish trying to reign them all in, keep track of the baby, make sure no one fell down the stairs, yada yada. Then I gave the girls a bath and put on pj's. Got a bottle for J - which he wanted no part of.
Finally the cavalry arrived - woohoo Ryan!!!! At about 10 p.m. we started putting them to bed. 1 down - cake, #2 scream fest!!!!!, #3 - pretty easy, Avery - huh yeah right! Back to #2 - poor guy finally took a bottle and let me rock him. He went down fine. Back to Avery - pop on a movie and let her crash in front of the TV (too much chaos for 1 day). All are in bed and I am trying to be good an update you all, but I am pooped, so I am off to bed, after checking on my sweet little angels all snug in their beds.
All FOUR of them!!!
Diane and Jordyn
1 week ago

4 comments:
Wooohoooo!! You rock!! You did an awesome job last night!! I can't wait to hear more about your placement!
wow jen im sleepy just reading your update!!
you can so do this super mama!!
WOOHOO!!! SO exciting!
holy crap!!!!! I am so excited!!!
I feel so out of the loop!
I need some more details PLEASE....Email me!
Love ya (Ms. Super Momma)...
Post a Comment