Thursday, September 04, 2008

We're done!


I dropped off the last of the paperwork to the agency today. Our sw said that he's done with out homestudy and is going to get the final look over from the director.

Once this is done then it'll be sent to the ODJFS for licensing approval. That can take up to 45 days, but hopefully it won't take that long.

So it won't be long until our home is open for care.


It was funny, today when I told Avery where we were going she said, "Yeah! We get kids!!!" I had to explain that, No, we weren't getting kids today, but it's close. And someday we'll get a call, just like we got 4 years ago when we learned about her.


I'm doing the happy dance today!! So just for fun, here's a picture of my big girl from yesterday.

2 comments:

A Family Created By God said...

Yay!!!! And it is great that Avery is excited to have kids coming into your home!!! I am so excited for you!!

Doripink said...

woo hoo!!!!