Yesterday we had our last homestudy visit. Today Ryan and I had our medicals done and I have all the paperwork that I thought I needed to complete.
As usual there have been some changes and I now need more paperwork. I got one of the things rolling today, but the other is proving to be as difficult as expected. The attachment therapist office was never easy to communicate with and this time I am yet to speak with a person. Ugh!
I will be calling again tomorrow, and hopefully reach someone. Our actual therapist moved, and I lost her contact info. Major bummer, she was quick to respond.
Once we turn in all these documents and our sw has our homestudy written up, they will send it to ODJFS and we'll await our license. After that --- placements!
Avery had her apointment with the cardiologist yesterday as well. They checked her murmur and ran tests. She is perfectly healthy and we don't need any sort of follow up. Huge answer to all those prayers!
Avery's final post placement visit is quickly approaching. I can't believe we are almost at the 3 year mark. It felt so far off when she came home. Now it feels like she has just always been here and our time in Russia was just a short little vacation.
I am leary of saying this, but she has slept through the night for the past 2 nights in a row! It's a miracle. (praying not a short lived one) Seriously she has never done 2 days in a row before. I don't think she has even done 2 days in the same month. A-mazing!!! I feel so rested. Maybe that is contributing to my forgetfulness of all the really hard days we had in getting to this point in her attachment and sleep.
Tomorrow is her first day of gymnastics. Hooray! I think I finally have her excited about it. Wish us luck.
WHAT A WEEK!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment