Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cha-cha-cha-cha Changes!

Let me first start off with a big 'ol pat on the back for myself. After 22 months I did it! I left Avery overnight - 6 nights in fact. Impressive eh?!?!




I accompanied my very good friend Julie to Guatemala in order to bring home her newest addition Annie, and help her with her other two babies. It really was a wonderful trip, even with 3 kids under the age of two. We may have looked like a side show to the Guatemalan folks, but it was so worth it.

And yes, Avery did amazingly well. She barely noticed my return last Tuesday. In fact I didn't get a "Mommy I missed you", no she said "Hi Mom! I've got gum, wanna see?". I think it's safe to say that we survived!



Ryan started a new job yesterday. Very exciting. You can really see the relief in his face. After 10 years at CINTAS, he finally feels like he can enjoy his job.

Our house is on the market. We have found a house that we'd like to buy, but are waiting to make an offer. I am totally in love with this place! It really feels like home, and that's saying alot considering it isn't finished yet.

We are back to weighing our options for the next addition to our family. We'd appreciate your prayers for that. I'm trying to be more laid back this time around. I'll let you know how sucessful I am with that.

Our flip house, well, that is on hold at the moment, hey we own it, so it can sit for a while in order for us to get some of our ducks in a row.

1 comment:

Doripink said...

Need more pictures of that little girl please :) By the way...ove the gum story!
Love-
Dori