Monday, July 22, 2013

Growing Family

We have been on this ride for such a very long time. It's been 10 years since we decided to grow our family through adoption. The Pookster is 9 now and we are so blessed by her wild and crazy spunk. She has healed so many holes in our lives. And now...

TWO more are officially joining the ranks. Miss Pickle was the first to get the green light for adoption. Then last week our silly Bug who has been with us for 30 months of waiting and trusting was moved to the adoption track as well. We are now in the more paperwork and waiting for a court date to finalize their adoptions. This is the home stretch!

We also have Meatball. He is in the rounding 3rd category. We have a court date in about 7 weeks to change his goal to adoption.

I can't say our family is done growing, but I can say my heart is full. My arms are overflowing. And I can't wait until I can say officially that I am their forever.

So this is a sneak peek at my sweet little family. Faces have to wait.

No comments: