Monday, August 22, 2011

MIA No More

It's been ages since I've blogged. The summer seems to always bring such business that I can rarely keep up. This year it was no exception, but for far less exciting reasons. Yes, we had our Disney vacation, but following that our little foster kids visits began increasing and took up most of our time.
One of our little guys is home now. I'm so happy for him and his mom. The other will likely not be far behind. And yes, we are waiting to see who will next enter our home and hearts.





Not much is new in our little corner of the Midwest. Avery will be entering 2nd grade this fall. I'm still homeschooling her, so that will keep me busy. This year she is more excited about school and I am determined to be more creative in my teaching style to keep her excited. Lots of fun things planned already, so stay tuned!
Ryan is still working like it's his job, oh wait... it is. And missing his friends back in Ohio.

Me, well there isn't much to say. I am knee deep in diapers, drool and drama with the kiddos. But if you know me I wouldn't have it any other way.


I guess the best way to update you on some of our summer fun is with pictures, so here goes...



No comments: