The smell of leaves, the crunch under your feet, the yummy food and fun things to do. It just doesn't get much better. I wasn't always so gung ho for fall, but being a mom and getting to really enjoy it from a child's perspective just brings out all the best it has to offer. Not just the hayfever and colder temps.
I am looking forward to making some new discoveries here in Indiana. We need to find an orchard and pumpkin patch. And some other fun places to visit this fall. I am really excited, but also hoping that our foster parent training doesn't throw a wrench in our plans. We are going to Saturday training, so we can; 1) finish in 4 weeks 2) Ryan won't miss work and 3)easier access to sitters. We'll find out tomorrow when our classes will start.
In less than 2 weeks we will celebrate our Family Day. Avery joined us permanantly on September 27th, 2005. I still have no clue how we will celebrate, but I am working on a few options. I'll let you know what we decide.
Trying to Learn Piano, AGAIN!
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment