Saturday, October 27, 2007

Moving Right Along

Just a quick update.

We got our agency packet, so soon we'll be assigned a coordinator. I am really looking forward to that part. As some of you know we didn't have the best communication with our case workers last time around, so this time I'm hoping our expectations are met, and feel confident they will be.

We've been in contact with our homestudy agency and they gave us a heads up on some things they might take awhile to get, so we were able to request those now. Hopefully that means we won't have any hold ups. Our fire inspection is done and we put our request in for our local record checks.

I'm getting ready to decorate Avery's new room. She has been sleeping in the guestroom, since she likes the BIG bed, so we're moving her there permanently. I'll post pictures as I go on that.

Now for Russia, still no real news on accredidation. I am feeling more patient this week than I was last week. Hopefully we'll hear soon though.

That's all for now folks.

No comments: