So let's see... We are just home from a trip east to visit our Russia travelling buddies. We had an amazing time and Avery made fast friends. The girls were just the cutest playing together. Avery got to pet her first sing ray - apparently it was "cold" or so she said.The "terrible 2s" are in full effect, with fits and "I do it! by myself" abounding. It's fun though. I though she talked a lot before, but now, now - let's just say it is never ending. I can understand her much better now too. She is a bundle of energy and opinion and
it makes for some very interesting days.
Swimming is a huge hit, although I wish she had at least some fear of the water. Not my girl, she will even go off the diving board. All day she says "Jumping, jumping, jumping!" I get tired just watching her.

No comments:
Post a Comment