
We are loving the outdoors! It is all I can do to get Avery to come in for meals, nap, or even to stay out of the rain. My normally neat and clean girly girl is a filthy mess digging in the dirt and picking plums from the tree in our front yard. Last Monday she spent the afternoon rolling down the hill. The next morning she had a horrible rash all over her cheek. It is getting better, but still there.
She is talking much clearer now and saying lots of cute things. I always say "Hi baby girl!". Apparently she is catching on because Saturday on our way to soccer she looked up at me and said "Hi Mommy girl!". She is so silly.
Birthday party plans are coming right along. I am so excited and a little sad that my baby is going to be 2 years old. I am trying to not go overboard, but I think that may be impossible.
Soccer is going well. She was the soccer playre of the month for her age group last month, because she was a good listener. What? Avery? She is getting much better at listening and following direction.
She learned to walk backwards and loves practicing up and down the sidewalk. She is starting to identify colors and is curently fixated on yellow.

No comments:
Post a Comment