
The day started out pretty hectic. Avery was hyped up on chocolate - I let her eat 1/2 of a little bunny. She emptied the entire contents of her diaper bag on the living room floor, Cheerios, wipes, and hand sanitizer everywhere.
I finally got her dressed and made myself somewhat presentable and we all headed out to church. She got to play in te nursery, which she loves and she had her little friend Charlie and cousing Hannah to make the time fly by.
After church she caught a few winks in the car on the way to Grandma's. Let me tell you what. I had said she was afraid of swings, well, not anymore! She was in hog heaven. She loved running around outside barefoot. Egg hunting went pretty well, she caught on after maybe 5 minutes of just running free.
We got home and she had a few more pieces of candy and dinner... yes, in that order. The rules went out the window on Sunday. She was out by 7:15. It was a long day, but so much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment