I can't believe it's been so long since I have updated my little blog. Well, I guess if you took a look at my calendar you might believe it.
Lots of changes and growth in our home to report.
In October we added a new long term foster baby to the mix. The Meatball was 3 weeks old when he arrived. He is now a incredibly chunky 5 month old with the best giggle ever. I'm just a little taken with him.
In December we brought J into the mix. He's a ginormous 7 month old who crawls everywhere and gets into things he shouldn't.
But those are just little blips of an update the big news is that our family is growing! We are adding our sweet little NyNy and our handsome Mr.C to our forever. It's so very surreal!
It's been a long time coming and there are still a few little hurdles to jump before our finalization date, but we are on the right track. I feel like I can breathe a little.
I can't begin to describe the emotion of their impending adoptions. I have loved these little people for years now. We have waited and prayed for an addition to our family for as long now as we waited for Avery. I find myself just brought to tears daily by the awesomeness of this gift I'm being given.
And since I mentioned Miss Avery. She is just as amazing as ever. We finally got her back into gymnastics and she is progressing really quickly. She did her back walkover today without a spot and her backhandspring is coming along.
School is going pretty well. She still would rather do all art, but we are finding our way through.
I can't wait until I can share pictures of all my sweeties. But that will have to wait a little longer.
WHAT A WEEK!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment