Friday, January 23, 2009

We Need Prayer

I can't really share what is going on, but things with the kids case aren't going well. The in home visits look like they will be stopping as of today.
I know this is what is best, but my heart breaks for them (the kids and parents). They all want to be together and they are trying, but just don't know how to do better. It is sad.

For a little Avery info - she is doing well. We are trying to decide what to do for kindergarten next year. Ryan and I have opposing views, so coming to a compromise is going to be hard. She is bright, so the educational aspect isn't an issue. There are just circumstances where she really struggles and school would be one of those arenas. It's hard to decide, do we homeschool, send her to a private school, try public school, or delay her a year. Only time (and probably a bunch of arguements -- I mean discussions -- will tell.)

No comments: