After a month of talking, questioning, and praying we have come to the conclusion that we need to switch agencies.
We made the call and have decided on a new agency that we are 100% comfortable with. It was hard to do, since the other agency had been so supportive. They just weren't the best fit for us. We didn't feel we would walk away from the adoption with a peace. After being in that position the last time, there was really no other choice.
So where does this put us, you ask. Not too far off from where we were. Ryan and I are working on the new application and hope to have that done quickly. We still have to complete our homestudy, so we are just a couple months behind of where we hoped to be. I am hopeful that we'll get a quick referral with the new agency, but I am trying to not have expectations about that. Just trust that it will happen when the time is right.
We are looking forward to 2008 with great excitement and hope!
WHAT A WEEK!
4 years ago

2 comments:
wow...I know how that hard must have been but I know your baby is out there and God will bring you all to her when His timing is perfect! By the way...STILL waiting on pictures of the Big Girl Room!!!!!
Love ya-
Dori
I wish you the best with the switch. Your right, in the long scheme of things what is a couple of months?
Post a Comment