Friday, November 17, 2006

All Abourd the Potty Train!


The big news this month is that Avery is potty trained. It was so easy, and I am so thankful for that. Cleaning up accidents was not my idea of fun. Luckily I only had to do that once.

So now with the new potty freedom comes, big girl panties! We bought a bunch of different kinds, fun colors, patterns, TinkerBell, and princesses. Well only the princess panties will do for the potty princess. She is very particular.

Christmas shopping is in full swing and I am really looking forward to this year. I think she is going to get what's going on, where last year we had to coerce her to open packages. Now she loves "pwesents".

She has been so attentive to thing things around her lately. She'll notice a dog in someone's yard while we are driving, or hear an sound and identify it. These were all things that seem to have taken her a little longer, because she learned what things were so much later, than kids who hear it their entire life. She also learned Happy Birthday song and let me tell you, it gets old after 500 times.

No comments: