We've been having loads of fun this month. Avery is full of surprises everyday, but just watching her embrace all the new things around her makes life worthwhile.
We have been to the Aquarium where Avery learned about "phish". The sea turtles were her favorite. She has taclked the toddler zone at the Children's Museum with her buddy Claire. Her vocabulary is growing faster than I can say boo. In fact this morning she decided to copy mommy's example and say "Ta Da!", when I pulled her arm through her shirt. She also kisses the bath water bye bye. What a silly girl she is!
This past weekend we went out of town. Avery had her first swimming experience and was in hog heaven. Let me tell you, I may be biased, but she is a natural. She got right in and started kicking away. Someday we'll get the arm thing down. She even went under without protest.
Saturday we ventured out to COSI and had a blast more water adventures there, but her favorite thing was washing her hands at the sink - granted there was no running water. She kept saying "I wass hands", so we did for probably 30 minutes.
She is cutting all 4 two year molars. Not fun for mommy or baby. She can be quite a crank pot when teething. I guess she wouldn't be a toddler without some drama. Boy can she create some drama!
She has started nodding if you ask her if she loves mommy or daddy. We are also getting lots of spontaneous kisses and hugs, so things are really coming along. Avery is an amazing girl.
WHAT A WEEK!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment