
We are really finding our groove. Avery is really comfortable with Ryan now and will even let him hold her in public. This was a HUGE accomplishment. Her vocabulary is overwhelming and she parrots everything we say. She is even putting words together - her favorite being "Dance, dance! - Uhmo!"(Elmo), which she says as she stomps her feet and shakes her hand while standing ON the kitchen table. Yes, she is a climber and gets into everything! I have to watch her like a hawk.
She is getting so big, but not putting on much weight yet. I think she must be at least 3 inches taller.
She is sleeping better, by this I mean longer stretches - still ending up in our bed. Naps are going well though.
We are getting ready for Christmas and I am so excited! Avery went shopping with us and REALLY wanted a bike, poor thing is still too small, so she pitched a royal fit in the store crying "vroom, vroom!". Ryan came a hair of buying her a Jeep, but I convinced him to wait until her birthday in June when she can actually use it. He is a sucker for a girl that loves cars, fortuantely for Avery, she is one of those girls!
I'll update more after Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment